Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Honza Rameš <sh...@mapik.net> on 2006/09/07 09:28:10 UTC

Python 2.5 bindings

Hi,
Since there were no bindings for 2.4 I was trying to build SVN SWIG bindings
for Python 2.5 in VS2005. I compiled both Python 2.5 and SVN to ansure both
versions uses the same DLLs such as MSVCRT etc. Python works perfectly along
with Apache and mod_python (that I also built) but without SVN forst problem
was that I had to rename _*.dll to _*.pyd to get SVN working but when I use
it in trac under strange circumstances I got access violation. I can
reproduce the error any time. When I said strange I ment that SVN is working
correctly from one URL. I can access
http://localhost/trac/project/browserwith SVN but when I try to use
another URL
http://trac/project/browser this error occures. I have complete call stack
this exception is raised in Python25.dll but I'm not sure whether this is
problem of Python or SVN.

Thanks for any help

Honza Rames