Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Apache Mirror Contact <co...@apache.mggugu.net> on 2007/09/13 11:08:26 UTC

New Mirror

I've submitted my recently set-up mirror but it still doesn't seem to be in
the list. Did I leave anything behind? I've submitted the details in the
Issue Tracker at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1357

Regards,

Myat

RE: New Mirror

Posted by "Gav...." <br...@brightontown.com.au>.
Hi Myat,

Could be one of  a number of things.

More than likely your main httpd.conf file has settings preventing some of
the configuration from over-riding what you

have in the .htaccess file.

Can you not get access to the httpd.conf file and stick this <directory/>
config in there instead of a .htaccess file.

If you insist on using a .htaccess file and it is in the mirror folder, then
you wont need the full path on the first line,

change it to <Directory />

As I say, you'll need to check the override options in the main httpd.conf
file in case directives in this block are

not being allowed.

Gav.

  _____

RE: New Mirror