Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alex Jacoby <ae...@isr.umich.edu> on 2008/05/01 23:15:02 UTC

AjaxEditableLabel - cancel broken on Safari

Hitting the escape key doesn't work to cancel an edit in
AjaxEditableLabel with Safari 3.1.1 (and wicket 1.3.3 - nice symmetry
in the versions :)).

http://www.wicketstuff.org/wicket13/ajax/editable-label

Works on Firefox.

Is there any other way to cancel an edit?  Can a cancel button be
added to it by changing the editor component?

Would people recommend using scriptaculous or dojo instead?  I'd
prefer to keep my extra dependencies to a minimum if possible.

I added a JIRA entry:

Alex