Posted to progetto-it@openoffice.apache.org by cheapwebsite4u <em...@cheapwebsite4u.com> on 2012/11/23 04:34:49 UTC

[progetto-it] Cheapwebsite Christmas Offer

Dear Customer,

For this christmas we are offering all kind of websites, from html static, dynamic website, E-commerce, Flash, Html5 website(new technology), and all kind of templates for your website, so if you are a webmaster or a simple customer who needs a website or a template for your website, please contact us and we will be able finding a solution for your needs.At cheapwebsite4u we are also designing business card, flyers, Banners, Invitations and Announcements, T-Shirts, Invitations for more info on all these products check out the list on our website : www.cheapwebsite4u.com http://www.cheapwebsite4u.com  or http://overview.cheapwebsite4u.com/index.htm
 http://overview.cheapwebsite4u.com/index.htm

NB:

* At cheapwebsite4u we are helping you to send email marketing to all your customers at once or if you dont have any email list we can provide you one...

This offer is available for a limited time only, so don't miss out!

Sincerely,
Cheapwebsite4u

Some of the websites relised: clic on the photos to view the websites

 visit www.cheapwebsite4u.com http://www.cheapwebsite4u.com

This email was sent to ooo-progetto-it@incubator.apache.org by cheapwebsite4u (emailmark@cheapwebsite4u.com). To ensure that you continue receiving our emails, please add us to your address book or safe list. Follow this link to remove yourself from this mailing list: http://sitebuilder.vpweb.com//em/contacts/unsubscribe.aspx?c=6ed14040-d3d7-4c39-9c88-6cd1c2392224&account=8badf229-fdf6-4cb2-9bda-0fdd8e64851a&s=6140b9e8-316f-4bff-81a5-72c4ac3d1718
Sweet Chocolate Shop | via f. Ricciardi n.46 | Caserta | 81100

Re: [progetto-it] Cheapwebsite Christmas Offer

Posted by Roberto Bruno <ro...@gmail.com>.
Ma cosa é questo spam un lista???

Inviato da iPod
www.robyroma.it