Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Michael Baessler <mb...@michael-baessler.de> on 2008/04/17 16:39:17 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Release uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-10 as uimaj-annotator-addons-2.2.2-incubating

This vote has run for more than 72 hours now.  We
have 5 +1s, all binding, one 0s and no -1s.  This
vote passes.

+1 from:

Adam Lally
Marshall Schor
Michael Baessler
Thilo Goetz
Joern Kottmann

0s from:

Edward Epstein

I will go and post for voting on Incubator.

Thanks for voting and looking at the release.

-- Michael