Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2012/02/22 20:04:10 UTC

Fwd: Non-blocking DataRowStore - need help to test

FYI.

Figured I'd expand the scope of this pre-announcement to find some volunteers to test the new code. If anyone wants to do it, but can't build Cayenne trunk for some reason ( http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html ), let me know. I'll assemble the binaries.

Thanks,
Andrus

Begin forwarded message: