Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ritesh Trivedi <ri...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/16 02:56:51 UTC

Shipment Tracking

Hi,

I have asked this same question before, but no relevant answers yet.

Is there a way to enter tracking numbers for the shipments? I do not see it
under Facility->Shipment-> Edit existing or Create new shipment. In some of
the older threads people have mentioned thats the place to enter the
shipment tracking code.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Shipment Tracking

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
if you have a shipment you can go to Facility -> shipments
if you want design
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo
if you put in
Tracking
you will see how it is used.

at the bottom of the list you will see
updateTrackingNumber
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/webtools/control/ArtifactInfo?type=service&uniqueId=updateTrackingNumber

I think this is the best documentation about Tracking code and Tracking
Number.

Ritesh Trivedi sent the following on 12/15/2008 5:56 PM: