Posted to mod_python-dev@quetz.apache.org by David Fraser <da...@sjsoft.com> on 2004/10/07 12:27:44 UTC

TODO (was: Setting PythonOption to an empty string)

Hi Grisha

I wonder whether it would help alot to put the TODO file in CVS.
That way you wouldn't be stuck with all the tasks yourself, others could
do them and submit patches for you to review.
What do you think?

David

Re: TODO (was: Setting PythonOption to an empty string)

Posted by "Gregory (Grisha) Trubetskoy" <gr...@apache.org>.
Sounds like a good idea. I've been so swamped with "making a living"
lately that about the only mod_python related thing I've been able to do
is answer some emails on the mod_python list every once in a while. I've
been hoping someone would step in with the patches/problems reported on
the list(s), but it looks like busy-ness is not just my problem ;-)

If you have a draft, mail it here, and I'll check it in.

Thanks,

Grisha