Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2006/09/28 18:26:00 UTC

ProductionRun generation

Hi all,
How can I generate several production runs for the products I need to
produce? I readed that Shipment plans could be used, but I don't plan to
enter sales orders in OFBIZ. Should I create "not real" sales orders with
the products I want to produce?

Regards
Marcelo

Re: ProductionRun generation

Posted by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com>.
Marcelo,
sorry for the delay
If you only see those requirement types, then you must have a recent (i.e.
an SVN or weekly build) version, in which, as Jacopo mentioned, the
requirement type I told you to look for has been removed and replaced by the
internal requirement; that would be the requirement type you must look for.
(Maybe there's a reason I'm not aware of: corrections are welcome)
Hope this is helpful
Regards,

-- Ricardo Chavez

Posted by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Ricardo,

Posted by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com>.
Marcelo,

Posted by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Scott,
I intend to manage inventory only, not sales in OFBIZ. What I want is to let
the user enter the amount of marketing package products he wants to produce,
obtain the amount of raw materials that He needs to purchase, and generate
the production runs of the products to be manufactured.

I need to keep inventory of: final products and raw materials. Marketing
Package inventory would be calculated from final products that compose the
marketing package. Final Products once produced are shipped to another
warehouse.

Regards,
Marcelo

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Scott,

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcelo

Posted by Marcelo Hamra <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Ricardo,
I've associated minimum stock and reorder requirements for the products on a

Posted by Ricardo Chavez <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcelo.