Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de> on 2004/05/04 12:17:38 UTC

Re: Why ${this.Project} is successful?]

Some of these points are closely related.

A "rapid release schedule" to "to keep the project bug-free" very much depends
on automatic "regression tests". Using Gump would be an important step. (See
http://gump.cocoondev.org/ and http://gump.apache.org/). But to do that a
cocoonified build-process would help - and that would perhaps also help with "up
and running in ten minutes or less".

Andreas

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
I just found this: