Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org> on 2006/07/06 19:53:02 UTC

Braindead worms

FYI, a couple of headers the executable-attachment filters trapped
today on a system I assist with:

> From ws3@netshelter.adtrix[2].txt  Thu Jul  6 10:36:55 2006

> From drive\windows\cookies\ws3@tripod[1].txt  Thu Jul  6 10:36:51
2006

...sigh.

Is it worth a rule to catch nonsense like this? I guess their MTA has
the "sender domain must resolve" checks turned off...

--
 John Hardin KA7OHZ    ICQ#15735746    http://www.impsec.org/~jhardin/
 jhardin@impsec.org    FALaholic #11174    pgpk -a jhardin@impsec.org