Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Ricardo P. Jasinski" <ja...@cefetpr.br> on 2006/05/29 18:52:24 UTC

[FOLLOW-UP] End-user (not administrator) question

Hi fellows,

thanks to everyone who bothered sharing their opinion on this matter. Loaded
with your suggestions, I called our administrator and kindly requested to be
added to the spam-lovers list. He just asked my motivations, wich I kindly
explained, and he quickly made the change.

Note: before having your directions, I had already called him and asked what
we could do to solve that problem, to which he replied that there was no
easy way of doing it.

So, thanks again!

Ricardo.