Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2018/12/31 22:39:22 UTC

Happy new year

Hi all,

I wish you all happy new year.

For sure, it will be a very interesting year for Karaf, with new
challenges, new features and projects: the kloud (karaf on cloud)
initiative, karaf vineyard API management proposal, karaf 4.3.x coming,
improvements on karaf decanter, cellar, cave, and much more.

I'm so excited ! I will send you a roadmap proposal and update very soon.

So, again, happy new year !

Cheers
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Happy new year

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Happy New MMXIX!

Don't let the clouds cover everything else and let's keep Karaf great and
interesting piece of software.

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

wt., 1 sty 2019 o 18:16 Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>