Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Krishnamurthy, Ramanathan" <rk...@APEngines.com> on 2002/01/15 23:41:59 UTC

AXIS or APACHE SOAP ?

I am thinking of moving from Apache SOAP to Axis. I understand it does not
yet support all the features. But is it backward compatible (with Apache
SOAP) and stable ?

Any opinions/suggestions/experiences will be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Regards,
ram

Ramanathan Krishnamurthy
AP Engines, Inc.
Five Clock Tower Place, Suite 250
Maynard, MA  01754

RE: AXIS or APACHE SOAP ?

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.
Axis is still in alpha testing...use at your own risk...

RE: AXIS or APACHE SOAP ?

Posted by Chris Means <cm...@empowergeo.com>.