Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "O Cleirigh, Ciaran" <Ci...@iona.com> on 2007/03/05 16:58:58 UTC

Error on client parse

Lads - I'm currently getting this error on trying to create a client
using cxf. I've added the jar sjsxp.jar as suggested by a google but I
still get the error. Anyone come across this before and suggest a fix ?

javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
com.bea.xml.stream.MXParserFactory not found

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.newInstance(FactoryFinder.java:72)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:178)

at javax.xml.stream.FactoryFinder.find(FactoryFinder.java:92)

at
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(XMLInputFactory.java:136)

at org.apache.cxf.staxutils.StaxUtils.<clinit>(StaxUtils.java:45)

Thanks
Warning : I ignore inline replies. Waaayy too much reading

Re: Error on client parse

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
This has to do with a bug in the stax-api jar that has to do with
classloaders. How are you loading CXF?  I suspect that if the context
classloader does not have woodstox on it you'll get this exception.

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions