Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Moursli Nabil <pr...@cite-sciences.fr> on 2001/04/12 14:16:28 UTC

Cocoon samples, XSL not found

Hi all,

I checked all over the old mailling list and FAQ, and I couldn't find an
awnser to my question.

I'm having Apache 1.3.14 + Tomcat 3.2.1 running. I added cocoon 1.1 as a
context to Tomcat and gived all the libs
cocoon needs to work. And It does work! /Cocoon.xml awnser very well. But!

But! I can't make the samples run without making a change to the path for
the XSL file:

<?xml-stylesheet
href="c:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\samples\index.xsl"
type="text/xsl"?>.

otherwise I get this error:

org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate
stylesheet to document:  error reading index.xsl: index.xsl (File not
found!)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.getStylesheet(XSLTProcessor.j
ava:178)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xslt.XSLTProcessor.process(XSLTProcessor.java:10
1)
 at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java, Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:404)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
 at
7)
 at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:743)
 at
onnectionHandler.java:210)
 at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java,
Compiled Code)
 at org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java,
Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:479)

My context is defined this way:

<web-app>
 <servlet>
  <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <servlet-class>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-class>
  <init-param>
   <param-name>properties</param-name>

<param-value>C:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\cocoon\WEB-INF/cocoon.propertie
s</param-value>
  </init-param>
 </servlet>

 <servlet-mapping>
  <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
  <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
 </servlet-mapping>
</web-app>

If anyone could help me with this! Thx in advance.

Moursli Nabil
CMG Paris.

---
Les continents derivent ... peinards