Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Cameron Ingram <CI...@pscufs.com> on 2003/07/31 16:53:23 UTC

JDBC Connection Pool Help

Hi I am new to using JMeter and after reading through the documentation
and archives, I have not found what I need.

I need JMeter to have 50 connections in its connection pool.
I added a JDBC Request set the Connections in the Pool to 50 and set
the reuse to 1.
I run the test Plan but it takes a really long time to execute, around
80 seconds. I assume JMeter in it's timing is also taking in to account
the creation of each connection.
If this is correct is there a way to have JMeter create these at start
up or some other place then at the test plan run.
I added the defaults Login, Connection Pool, Query, but this doesn't
seem to help with my problem.

If any one could let me know what I am doing wrong I would greatly
appreciate it.