Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <An...@borland.com> on 2003/07/25 11:15:04 UTC

[juddi-Developers] checkin/ merge/ branching policies

hi y'all,

i'd like to checkin/ merge my test code. do we have an informal policy
for checkin/ merges? i'm new to CVS, mostly used to clearcase, so sorry
for any incorrect term usages. httpd appears to follow a voting
procedure. given the size of our developer group, this might be a bit
unwieldy. i'd like to get some stuff into CVS today or monday..

cheers,
andy

RE: [juddi-Developers] checkin/ merge/ branching policies

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@attbi.com>.
The key is to make sure that all of the targets in the build function
when you're done (i.e. use the 'dist' target).

Steve

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@attbi.com>.
Well said Adam.