Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Robert Neve <ro...@gmx.co.uk> on 2010/08/06 15:18:31 UTC

spatial plugin

Hi,

I'm trying to use jteam's spatial plugin for solr (http://www.jteam.nl/products/spatialsolrplugin.html) which is based on SOLR-773 but I can't seem to get it to work. If I do a normal query for "bil" I get 3 results back from solr. When I do a spacial search within 1000 km I only get 1 back when I know all 3 should come back. Also when I change the range to 10,000 km I get 0 back which makes no sense since it found one within 1000 km.

Any help as to what is likely to be causing this to give me a direction to fixing it would be very helpful. I'm using solr 1.4.1 so there shouldn't be able issues since this was written for 1.4 should there?

Robert

Re: spatial plugin

Posted by Andrei Savu <an...@indekspot.com>.
I think it's better to ask JTeam for help as they suggest on the download page.

http://www.jteam.nl/contact.html

--
Indekspot -- http://www.indekspot.com -- Managed Hosting for Apache Solr