Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Dirk Mahler <di...@buschmais.com> on 2016/03/17 19:57:01 UTC

Re[2]: MavenReport vs. true

Hi Karl Heinz,

the "extensions" element is not supported in the reporting section:

<reporting>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <groupId>com.buschmais.jqassistant.scm</groupId>
       <artifactId>jqassistant-maven-plugin</artifactId>
       <version>1.1.2</version>
       <extensions>true</extensions> <!-- Maven complains about a
Malformed POM at this point -->
       <reportSets>
         <reportSet>
           <reports>
             <report>report</report>
           </reports>
          </reportSet>
        </reportSets>
     </plugin>
   </plugins>
</reporting>

Best regards,

Dirk

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Dirk,

I have worked with them before so I can help you ... at least this way I can give something back for your great support over the last few weeks with getting JQAssistant working at my current project ;-)

Chris

Posted by Dirk Mahler <di...@buschmais.com>.
Hi Chris,

AW: Re[2]: MavenReport vs. true

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Hi Dirk,

How about making it a real maven extension? One of the ones you define in ".mvn/extensions.xml"?

If the JQAssistant backend was running as a real extension, I guess you shouldn't need to run the reporting as extension, as it could act as a client to that backend. I guess this should solve most class loading problems.

Re[2]: MavenReport vs. true

Re: MavenReport vs. true

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Dirk,