Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Charuka Jayarathna <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/01 00:49:07 UTC

Re: writing binding extension to integrate JBI BC

Hello Jean-Sebastien,

Thank you very much for the clarification. I wasn't very much clear
about the difference. I am happy to continue with the first proposal.

Charuka

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:36 PM, Charuka Jayarathna <ch...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> just got a reply from Tijs as they are interested in working with me
> to do a full implementation of JBI and SCA integration, going forward
> from their basic implementation.
> I think this is a good news.

Yes, that is excellent news!

   ...ant

Re: writing binding extension to integrate JBI BC

Posted by Charuka Jayarathna <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just got a reply from Tijs as they are interested in working with me
to do a full implementation of JBI and SCA integration, going forward
from their basic implementation.
I think this is a good news.

cheers!!
Charuka