Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by VonHirst <Lo...@Gmail.com> on 2015/10/11 03:55:11 UTC

ScheduledTaskJobClass

I just started working with Syncope, and I have to say i'm really impressed!
A little tricky to setup, but not too bad, all makes sense in the end.

I setup a synchronization task to an external mysql database, and now I'd
like to schedule that to run every 5 minutes.  If I understand I have to
create my own ScheduledTaskJobClass to achieve this?

I landed at  this page
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/ScheduledTaskJobClass>
, but the  link to the sample job class
<https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=syncope.git;a=blob_plain;f=core/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/core/quartz/SampleJob.java;hb=HEAD>
is broken.

Just wanted to confirm that I will have to write a ScheduledTaskJobClass to
execute my Syncronization task on a schedule.  Thanks for Syncope!!

Re: ScheduledTaskJobClass

Posted by Fabio Martelli <fa...@gmail.com>.
Il 11/10/2015 13:59, Bart Hirst ha scritto:
> Thanks for getting back Fabio I appreciate that.  I found the
> "schedule" tab for sync tasks after I posted the question :) and I'm
> glad you're looking into the link because I might have to schedule a
> custom job to consume a restful interface and bring that external data
> into syncope.
Hi, now the link is working fine.

> Yes, thanks so much for Syncope, it's wonderful!
Wow, thanks again.

Best regards,
F.

--