Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org> on 2018/04/09 09:15:46 UTC

Milestones

Hi,

as I'm working more in this project I'm founding some things we should use.
One is Milestones [1]

For example Jewel, emulation components, CSS fixes should be in 0.9.3

Thoughts?

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-compiler/milestones

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Milestones

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Thanks Piotr, and Olaf,
just made some reorganization work in compiler and framework. But this is
something to do through more days. Hope the rest would make it as well:

* Milestones should be made as soon as we start another development cycle
* I create projects for Jewel and Emulation Components
* I add some of the PRs from Alina to the second one, but I think this
should be completed by Alex, Peter and/or Piotr since they are more in that
front

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Milestones

Re: Milestones

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Carlos,

Ahh Yes. In most cases I'm adding it after release, but forgot to do that.
Add it also in royale-asjs repository.

Of course +1 for the milestones :)

Thanks,
Piotr