Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org> on 2007/12/04 06:18:57 UTC

Re: AntUnit enhancement requests

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, David Jackman <Da...@fastsearch.com>
wrote:

> I've made several enhancement requests for AntUnit [1].

I for one have pretty busy in the past month (seems I'm saying this
pretty often), so I didn't pay attention to bugzilla at all.

> They all include patches (and all the patches include tests) and
> have been around for a while, so I'm getting the feeling they've
> been lost in the shuffle.

I'll look into them.

> Can someone take a look at these issues and consider them for
> inclusion?  Also, how often is too often to send these kinds of
> reminders?

Oh, please be persistent.  You certainly shouldn't do this on a daily
schedule - you know we are all volunteers - but nagging every now and
then is fine.

Stefan