Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@apache.org> on 2019/10/19 14:41:58 UTC

[RELEASE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.6 released

The Apache ZooKeeper team is proud to announce Apache ZooKeeper version
3.5.6

ZooKeeper is a high-performance coordination service for distributed
applications. It exposes common services - such as naming,
configuration management, synchronization, and group services - in a
simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can
use it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader
election, and presence protocols. And you can build on it for your
own, specific needs.

For ZooKeeper release details and downloads, visit:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/releases.html

ZooKeeper 3.5.6 Release Notes are at:
https://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.6/releasenotes.html

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The ZooKeeper Team

Re: [RELEASE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.6 released

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org>.
Nice team work and thanks Enrico for the release!

Andor

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Kudos on the release everyone and special thanks Enrico for driving as RM!

Patrick