Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ni...@arsoe-trelaze.com on 2004/11/04 11:59:41 UTC

Réf. : A war dependency

Use the type element :
<dependency>
    <id>my_war</id>
    <version>2.0</version>
    <type>war</type>
</dependency>

Nicolas,

MIDON ALEXIS <AL...@sgam.com>
04/11/2004 11:57
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

        Pour :  Maven Users List <us...@maven.apache.org>
        cc :
        Objet : A war dependency

Hi,

I would like to create a war dependency in my project.xml.

This war is created by the war plugin and installed in the following repo
directory : my_war/wars/my_war-2.0.war

Unfortunately the dependency mechanism looks for a jar not a war and the
<type> tag is useless.

Meanwhile I altered the war plugin properties so the war is installed in
"my_war/jars/my_war-2.0.war" and wrote the following dependency to get it
:

<dependency>
    <id>my_war</id>
    <version>2.0</version>
    <jar>my_war-2.0.war</jar>
</dependency>

This solution does not satisfy me at all.

Could you give the proper solution if exists?

Thx in advance for answers

Alexis