Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/17 14:35:40 UTC

[FEEDBACK] - Upgrading to commons net 3.0 from 2.2 in camel-ftp, any foreseeable problems?

Hi

We have ticket

Does anyone see a problem if we upgrade commons net on trunk (eg Camel 2.10)?
The reason being a bit careful is that its a major new release, and
there is so many oddities with FTP transfer
that can cause new problems for some, and fix previous problems for
others etc. So usually some extra testing
is a good idea for people using FTP transfer.

So if anyone have tried using Commons Net 3.0 with camel-ftp on their
test system or even production, then feedback is appreciated.

We will most likely upgrade anyway, but in case someone shout that
Commons Net 3.0 is buggy, then we can keep our fingers from the
keyboard.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [FEEDBACK] - Upgrading to commons net 3.0 from 2.2 in camel-ftp, any foreseeable problems?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I just tried upgrading to Commons Net 3.0, and ran the camel-ftp
tests. Alot of failures. Did not look into why

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Claus,

it makes sense for me.
No feedback about problems in commons-net 3.0.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré