Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Jairo Henao <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/01 14:30:31 UTC

Extract the validation details in ValidateRecord

Hi all,

Is there a way to copy into an attribute the details of a validation when
it fails using a ValidateRecord?

The only thing I find is related to reporting tasks, which involve a series
of extra steps.

The only thing I need is to prepare an email with the details of the
failure.

Thanks,

Re: Extract the validation details in ValidateRecord

Posted by Jairo Henao <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cris,

It would be great if the ValidateRecord had a configuration parameter where
you define the name of the attribute to save the details.

--
Saludos

Jairo Henao

*Chat Skype: jairo.henao.05*

Re: Extract the validation details in ValidateRecord

Posted by Chris Sampson <ch...@naimuri.com>.