Posted to commits@gump.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/09/02 21:49:11 UTC

[Gump Wiki] Update of "Drafts/BoardReports/20060920" by StefanBodewig

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Gump Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by StefanBodewig:
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/BoardReports/20060920

New page:
Infrastructure:

    * During the past weeks we've repeatedly run into disk usage problems, we are slowly but steadily outgrowing the resources provided by vmgump.  We'll shortly engage in a discussion with the infrastructure team to see, what our options are.

    * We are in the process of giving back gump.osuosl.org since we simply lack the people to take care of it.

Technical:

    * Maven2 support hasn't improved during the past quarter.  To tell the truth, we don't have any people actively developing anything right now, so we don't expect this to change unless anybody jumps in.  Gump is more an more moving into the direction of a pure infrastructure/service type of project with a handful of people maintaining it.

    * All CVS locations for sourceforge projects have been fixed by now.

Other:

    * still all Apache committers have access to metadata in svn.

    * no releases.