Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Antonio Vázquez <av...@winsoftsystems.com> on 2000/11/21 19:42:42 UTC

I need mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20

I uses Tomcat in Windows and Linux, but I'm new in HP-UX world and i have a lot of problems to compile the source files to generate mod_jserv.so for Tomcat 3.1 to link with Apache.

Please, can anyone send me a binary mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20. and a small explanation to install it.

I will thanks all my life.

Antonio Vázquez
avazquez@winsoftsystems.com

Re: I need mod_jserv.so for HP-UX 10.20

Posted by "Julio Serje (@canada.com)" <js...@home.com>.
Hola, Antonio,

We recently configured our HPUX 11 and got a lot of stuff from the HPUX user group at the University of Liverpool:

a.. United Kingdom - University of Liverpool

You can also check these other user groups:

  a.. Alberta (Canada) - University of Alberta
  b.. France - University of Toulouse
  c.. Germany - University of Karlsruhe
  d.. United States - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Julio Serje