Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by kloomis <kl...@it-resources.com> on 2004/06/02 16:24:50 UTC

[users@httpd] Completely stumped - phpMyAdmin - mySQL - Apache

After an all nighter, and reading and trying as much as I can, I'm
completely stumped.

I'm running RedHat 9, Apache 2.0, SSL, mySQL 3.23, PHP-4.2.2

I can create and insert tables on the server command line.
I can run php coded pages residing on the server from a remote browser.
I can open phpMyAdmin from a remote browser using http access.
I cannot access tables using phpMyAdmin from a remote browser.

There is no mention of php in the httpd.conf, but I have php.conf in the
http dir.

Can anyone please help?

Ken