Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 13:17:09 UTC

Blank page problem

Hi,

I have a page rendering all sorts of stuff. I do it on development so I see
the "Wicket Ajax Debug" label.

>From time to time, not on a constant basis I get a blank page instead of
getting the content I expect. A side effect of this is that every time that
happens the "Wicket Ajax Debug" label does not appear on the page as well.
No errors in the logs.

I am trying to understand what is going on with the page. since I don;t have
a real clue I would like your help to understand what failure might
be causing the "Wicket Ajax Debug" label (and link)  not to appear on the
page?

I hope that this information will get me some kind of insight on the overall
problem.

Thanks
Arie

Re: Blank page problem

Posted by Arie Fishler <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks...actually it was just a non wicket related bug :)

Re: Blank page problem

Posted by Linda van der Pal <lv...@heritageagenturen.nl>.