Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2012/11/06 10:34:29 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.5.9

This vote is to release Apache Wicket 1.5.9

Git repo
http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/wicket.git

Branch name
build/wicket-1.5.9

Archived and signed Git repo
http://people.apache.org/~mgrigorov/wicket-1.5.9/

Changelog
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310561&version=12322962

This vote ends Friday, November 9 at 12:00 (GMT+2)

Please test the release and offer your vote.

The Wicket team!

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.5.9

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
The vote has passed with 3 binding +1s.

Thank you!

--
Martin Grigorov
jWeekend

Re: [Vote] Release Apache Wicket 1.5.9

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
+1

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
+1

Tested :
- build from source
- our app
- various wicket-examples

P.S. I've updated my script and next time the Git archive will have the
folder (git archive --prefix). The previous releases also had the same
problem and no one complained about it so far, so I think it is not a
stopper.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 3:58 PM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dashorst@gmail.com

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.