Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Cliffano Subagio <cs...@yahoo.com.au> on 2002/05/27 16:51:14 UTC

str to replace tags

Any recommendation how to replace "<foo>" with "<bar>" using str taglibs?

<str:replace replace="<foo>" with="<bar>">
   Kung Foo
</str:replace>
This doesn't work.

I tried to use &lt;foo&gt; instead, and it also failed.

TIA,

=====
Cliffano Subagio

http://travel.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Travel
- Plan and book your dream holiday online!

Re: str to replace tags

Posted by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>.
You might try using the regexp taglib substitute tag.

Re: str to replace tags

Posted by Cliffano Subagio <cs...@yahoo.com.au>.
Hi Henri,

=====