Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/27 06:35:46 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] release version 1.2.0 of the Felix parent pom

2009/4/23 Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I've finally put together release 1.2.0 of the Felix parent pom - this uses
> the new
> Nexus repository infrastructure to stage releases. I've also changed the
> artifactId
> to be "felix-parent", which should be less confusing for people browsing
> the repo.
>
> The release is staged at:
>
>   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-015/
>
> The new release process is documented on the wiki (based on the Maven
> process):
>

> http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Release+Management+(Nexus)<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FELIX/Release+Management+%28Nexus%29>

> signatures:
>
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:  sh check_staged_release.sh 015 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
>   [ ] +1 Approve the release
>   [ ] -1 Veto the release (please provide specific comments)
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours ... I'm off to get some sleep now, back
> in ~8hrs.
>
> --
> Cheers, Stuart

OK, time to call this vote:

   +1 (binding) from Stuart McCulloch, Felix Meschberger, Carsten Ziegeler,
and Clement Escoffier

   -1 (non-binding) from David Jencks ... it was felt that David's concerns
can be addressed in a later release

So the vote has passed, I will promote the artifact to the release
repository as per the new process

--
Cheers, Stuart