Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Das Koushik <da...@tcs.com> on 2007/07/14 13:18:17 UTC

Datatable query

Hi All,

I need to show data as follows

a1   a2   a3   a4
a5   a6   a7   a8

I am using the following code to achieve this

 <h:panelGrid columns="4">
  <c:forEach var="var1" items="#{Bean.list}" varStatus="status">
      <h:outputText value="#{var1.propertyVal}"
 </c:forEach>
 </h:panelGrid>

...But it seems that getList() method in my Bean is getting called multiple
times(most probably for every step in iteration).

Is it possible to acieve this using h:datatable or t:datatable ?

Thanks and regards,
Koushik Das

and any attachments. Thank you

Re: Datatable query