Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by IT Consultant <0b...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/23 16:12:28 UTC

Independent zookeep for kafka multi node

Hi All

Can I have three independent zookeepers tagged to three kafka brokers
without any clustering or quorum ?

Would it be a good idea ?

Re: Independent zookeep for kafka multi node

Posted by mayank rathi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Are you trying to create 3 separate ZK+Kafka Broker pairs?

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 12:12 PM, IT Consultant <0b...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Can I have three independent zookeepers tagged to three kafka brokers
> without any clustering or quorum ?
>
> Would it be a good idea ?

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.