Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by trekmbikes <sp...@slickapps.com> on 2007/11/07 10:21:50 UTC

T5 - change to .TML file picked up automatically

Hi,
Is Tapestry 5 supposed to pick up changes I make to my .tml files
automatically? Eclipse WTP does the hot code swapping of the Java class
correctly but when I change the contents of the .TML file they don't seem to
be picked up.

Thanks!

Re: T5 - change to .TML file picked up automatically

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
That may be an issue with Eclipse WTP. That's why I use JettyLauncher.

On Nov 7, 2007 1:21 AM, trekmbikes <sp...@slickapps.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is Tapestry 5 supposed to pick up changes I make to my .tml files
> automatically? Eclipse WTP does the hot code swapping of the Java class
> correctly but when I change the contents of the .TML file they don't seem to
> be picked up.
>
> Thanks!

Howard M. Lewis Ship
Partner and Senior Architect at Feature50