Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Martin Philippi <ma...@gmx.de> on 2008/02/01 10:36:33 UTC

Re: get current ConfigurationContext with embedded tomcat

Alright,
> >> ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext
works. Thanks a lot so far!

But now i've got another problem. When I try to add my service like this

InputStream in = new FileInputStream("c:/workspace/mywebservice/services.xml");
AxisService service = DeploymentEngine.buildService(in, configContext); configContext.getAxisConfiguration().addService(service);

the service gets listed in the admin-console, but no operations are available. It seems, that my services.xml is not correctly loaded.
The file seems to be ok, because when i deploy it in an aar everything works fine.
And how do i get axis to recognize my service.wsdl?

Thanks,
Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------