Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/09 21:20:33 UTC

[VOTE] Release MyFaces Commons 1.1.2

The Maven stuff is finally starting to roll.  Lets push this puppy out
so we can do a more meaningful release.

No release candidates for you.  Just do an SVN checkout of r376416
(this is the branch that was automatically created by Maven.)

This is a nice aspect of maven.  You can build your own RC easily from
the source and plug it into your own application or your local copy of
the MyFaces Core (or Tomahawk) by changing the version number in the
corresponding POM.  Then test away!

Here is my +1

Sean

Re: [VOTE] Release MyFaces Commons 1.1.2

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Well lets just remember to fix this one ASAP in the next release.  I
have some ideas on how we can improve our JIRA process too but right
now everyone seems anxious for a new release and to update the
website.

Sean

Posted by Simon Kitching <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,