Posted to user@struts.apache.org by KM <kr...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/19 23:32:26 UTC

help please

Is it possible to turn off link inside a form based on
value of a property. I am using the example which came
with  struts-1.0.1 and changed some of it to build a
sample for our application, following is the code.
Right now this code displays links on all the aNumber
and aStatus. The aStatus can have two states "true" or
"false". Based on the value of aStatus I need to turn
off the link on both the aNumber and aStatus fields.
For examples

if  value of aStatus = true, then I need to activate
the hyper link for the aNumber and the link will do
specific action line "view" ( I have this action
defined) else the link is not activated for aNumber
but for aStatus and the action might be delete.

<logic:iterate id="subscription" name="user"
property="subscriptions">
      <bean:write name="subscription" property="aName"
filter="true"/>
    <app:linkSubscription
page="/editSubscription.do?action=View">
    <bean:message
key="registration.viewSubscription"/>
      <bean:write name="subscription"
property="aNumber" filter="true"/>
      </app:linkSubscription>

    <app:linkSubscription
page="/editSubscription.do?action=View">
    <bean:message
key="registration.viewSubscription"/>
      <ui><bean:write name="subscription"
property="aStatus" filter="true"/></ui>

      </app:linkSubscription>

</logic:iterate>

Can this be done in anyway here, or else what would be
the way to do it. Please help me out this is urgent.