Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Bhavesh Asanabada <as...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/15 04:22:08 UTC

Implementation of gRPC

Hi,
I have defined a protobuf file and created a server in spring-boot. But I’m
unable to connect with the python client (Django). Can you please provide
some resources to understand?

Thank you
‌

Re: Implementation of gRPC

Posted by Bhavesh Asanabada <as...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sreesha,

I need help to set up the gRPC client calls.

Thanks
Bhavesh Asanabada
‌

Re: Implementation of gRPC