Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Charlotte Burck <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/11 12:17:20 UTC

openoffice problem. Repeatedly quitting.

Hello
Hope you can help.
I have used openoffice for years on macs, currently macbook pro, with no
problems.
A few days ago openoffice documents started quitting unexpectedly and I
have not been able to reopen any documents since - they appear for a second
and then I receive the quit message.  I have tried deleting the app and
downloading a new version but the same keeps happening.

Hoping you may have a solutions to this??
Look forward to hearing from you.

best wishes. Charlotte

Re: openoffice problem. Repeatedly quitting.

Posted by "Thats only me." <am...@aol.com.INVALID>.
What kind of message you received: quit? Does quit message appear for few seconds and if: what your eyes notice the?

Sent from the all new AOL app for Android

  On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 13:28, Charlotte Burck<ch...@gmail.com> wrote:   Hello