Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2004/09/11 19:04:48 UTC

JAMES 2.2.1 RC1 (was RE: Fetchmail and FetchPop not working)

> I see this is a known bug in 2.2.0 (apparently not resolving
> localhost or equivalent).  A source code patch was listed,
> but I don't know how to incorporate the fix into James.

> Is there a 2.2.1 RC available that can be tried instead?

See http://cvs.apache.org/dist/james for the current test build. which
incorporates the Fetchmail fixes.

It was posted a couple of weeks ago, but we've had no feedback on it.

	--- Noel

RE: JAMES 2.2.1 RC1 (was RE: Fetchmail and FetchPop not working)

Posted by Photane - JSH/CMB <em...@photane.com>.
Thanks again for the quick response - and on a Saturday too!

2.2.1 RC 1 Fetchmail worked perfectly to fetch mail from our remote ISP and
deliver it to a local user's inbox.

We look forward to incorporating James into our office workflow.

JSH

RE: JAMES 2.2.1 RC1 (was RE: Fetchmail and FetchPop not working)

Posted by Photane - JSH/CMB <em...@photane.com>.
Thanks - I'll give it a try!

JSH