Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com> on 2013/09/20 12:05:00 UTC

Cloud Bar Camp

Hi folks,

As you already know we (Stratos PPMC) are in the process of organizing a
Cloud Bar camp in San Francisco @ Mission Bay Conference Center on October
28th, 2013. Also we are looking into get help from other cloud PMCs to make
this success.

The main purpose is cloud people to get together in a relaxed barcamp style
atmosphere and hang out. Many Stratos Commiters and PPMC members will
coming for this. So if your are in the bay area, and willing to join this,
please reply to this mail. It will helpful us to arrange the logistics.

thanks

--
Lakmal Warusawithana
Software Architect; WSO2 Inc.

Re: Cloud Bar Camp

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
I have sent a mail for trademark approval. will update on that.

thanks

Re: Cloud Bar Camp

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi folks,

Please find the attached mockups for T-shirts, that willing to give as a
give away in the cloud bar camp. Please give your feedback.

thanks

Re: Cloud Bar Camp

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.

Re: Cloud Bar Camp