Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk> on 1997/01/09 15:50:14 UTC

Support organisations

People,

I'm putting a list together of support organisations for my book. If you want
to be included in this list, please send me info _NOW_! I guess I need all the
obvious stuff; name, nature of services, contact, address, phone, fax, email,
website.

The reason for urgency is that we forgot to do this bit, and in theory the book
was finished a few weeks ago!

No matter how famous your support organisation is, don't expect me to include
it unless you email me.

Cheers,

Ben.

Re: Support organisations

Posted by ra...@mail1.bellglobal.com.
> I'm putting a list together of support organisations for my book. If you
> want to be included in this list, please send me info _NOW_! I guess I
> need all the obvious stuff; name, nature of services, contact, address,
> phone, fax, email, website.

I am not a support organization, but I am wondering if you have made any
mention of related projects like mod_perl and mod_php in the book?
A pointer somewhere to http://www.vex.net/php/ for the PHP/FI project
would certainly be appreciated.

-Rasmus