Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by mfiabane <mf...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/08 10:25:34 UTC

Error org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP header missing

I am writing a java client to consume a web service that I have no control
of. The web service requires a sign message.
I have configured Rampart to sign the message with file polocy.xml(as
example n.2 of Rampart example) I have the callback handler working
correctly.
If I submit just the SOAP message (I captured using tcpmon) using XMLSpy,
the message works correctly and the response from the web service appears
correct.

My java client, however, throws an exception:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: SOAP header missing
	at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.setFaultCodeAndThrowAxisFault(RampartReceiver.java:166)
	at
org.apache.rampart.handler.RampartReceiver.invoke(RampartReceiver.java:99)
because the response not have the header, but the response must not have the
header.

My question is:
Is there something to tell Rampart that the security header is ONLY required
for client outbound messages and that inbound messages to client WILL NOT
have a security header?

This is my file policy.xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

			1

				1

it.csi.aura.auraws.services.central.inserimentoprofiloanagrafico.PWCBHandler

                  D:\ENG\progetti\AURA\RichiestaCertificato\truststore2
                  aura2xmpi

						JKS

						D:\ENG\progetti\AURA\RichiestaCertificato\keystoreCancheS.jks
						xmpi2aura

Other ideas, or something I am missing?
Thanks!