Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Adrian Herscu <ad...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/01 15:32:17 UTC

[m2] yet another cyclic dependency issue

Hi all,

(I already read all post regarding cyclic dependencies)

My project has two modules:
1) generator -- depends on the "samples" for testing
2) sample -- depends on the "generator" for building

I used to unpack the samples artifact into the target directory of the
generator before running the generator's test.

Any "clean" way out of this cyclic dependency?

TIA,
Adrian.

Re: [m2] yet another cyclic dependency issue

Posted by Adrian Herscu <ad...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.