Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Priest <Ro...@bentley.com> on 2002/06/05 16:20:53 UTC

FW: Using the Jk2 filter vs Jk filter.

Hello,

Ignacio was kind enough to provide me some info on getting jk2 isapi_filter
running.

He also said:

>You will need to download and install ( but not run )  Apache2 dist too,
>and use it as apache2.home.. to able to follow the build-yourself
>path...

Now I attempting to use isapi_redirector2.dll on IIS 5.0/Win2k (server).

But I still need apache2?

Also,

Does anyone here know of config docs for the Jk2 filter?

Also, is anyone currently running jk2 Isapi on IIS 5.0?

Posted by anette mysel <ca...@cox.net>.
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST. I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THANK
YOU...

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>