Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com> on 2016/04/04 13:21:58 UTC

Queries using two replicated caches give duplicate records

Hi Team,

I have a cluster with two replicated caches. A SQL query joining the two
caches is not returning correct results. If my cluster has two nodes, it
gives double the records... I did a distinct in the query and it returned
correctly.

Is this a known issue? Or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Arthi

Re: Queries using two replicated caches give duplicate records

Posted by arthi <Ar...@nielsen.com>.
Sorry, this was a mistake. I was running the query on a partitioned cache
instance. When I changed it to a replicated cache object, the results were
looking good.

Thanks,
Arthi